Thursday, November 19, 2009

You Loose
Shabooya!

Ladies and gents; i wash my hands of this madness.. Act your age!

i Badly need to hit the club and party frm dusk till dawn! I need an escape frm her evil clutches.. i just want it to be just us two... what ever happened where we could just chill?

ladies yes! this is a cry for help.. i need to club, i need to do shots, i need to drink heavily and most of all i wanna shake off the stress of the living pontianak!! haha.. sori woman u earned that name by being super EVIL!! yes your pure evil!! bitch... i'm done being nice i'm done being understanding n i'm done being silent..

All you do is sit at home and let your ass grow and depend on others!! its women like u why men look down on us... stop being a dependent leech and get off that ass and

fuck off!!

yea i'm freaking pissed about you running your mouth about me and my family.. i tried my best to be patient and swallow whatever shit u wanna sae about us.. but i'm human and i have my limits and u bitch just crossed the line!! hu the hell u think i am?! cekik duit jantan?! tlg la... i noe how to look aftr my man if not for what i wanna get married to him? why let myself go thru all the shit and hypocrite things u do?! for fuck!!


i repeat myself.. i don't care what you or aniother person wanna say, i love him and i'm darn sure as hell he loves me.. accept defeat! but wait.. this wasn't a game to begin with till you made it one.. get a life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment