Sunday, January 10, 2010

ola ppl... hope u guys didn't think i died or something.. haha
aniwae, its been ages since i update so brace yourself for a long entry... =)
well ok here goes... as u guys may hav known, i didn't go for this years coundown..
ya ya loser.. was kinda sad at first but hey when u're momma's dwn u gotta be there
to cheer her up ryte? so on 1st jan me n boyfie went out!
we went mkn2 with his fam at bukit timah azhar n afterwhich we went to play pool n bowling!
sorry ppl the vid of me bowling won't be uploaded cos its too emberassing!
n ya for the record! the first 4 set in bowling i got ZERO.. cool kn!! n in pool i beat the
crrap outa shawtiie.. syg we must rematch agen k..

after bowling, we went to his hse via. yishun park.. ouhh scarriee.. saw *Bleep* n walk like
lipas kodong...n ya.. i fell sick n that reali sucked n wats worst! i lost my check list @ work..
haii sape la yg busok hati harap mereka berubah cos holding a grudge onli
makes u more bitter in life... well for work, been going great so far..
just need to chin up n ignore those "busok hati" individuals.. as long as i work n get money thats fine by me cos frankly speaking, i reali honestly enjoy my job!

n in the midst of gettin my 1st pay, i got a new handphone!!! wasn't the one i was
aiming for but ouh well.. better then nothing!! i'm so very happy that boyfie
finali brought it up to his folks.. i just hope that everything goes as planned
i reali hope n pray we can acheive what we aim for.. looking forward to it!! =))

currently now i'm having my weekends off.. njoying the freedom for now...
wait till my on calls n stand by kick in.. the MORE i won't hav time for me bloggie!
speaking of which, saw lots of my friends getting married n me cousin is gettin married too!!
congrats ♥ MOD N NORY!! ♥ sorry i cn't be there but u noe my hart is with yall.. rem couzzie no matter wat we're fam n i'll always love u..

so now am waiting for my parents to cum hme frm their weekend getaway to m'sia so
me n boyfie cn hav our own getaway.. bowling n movie anione? hehe... can't wait for my next pay gonna treat me brothers n boyfie to bowling n seoul garden..

well till nxt tyme my lovers...

Naysha owtzz


No comments:

Post a Comment