Thursday, November 5, 2009

tongue tied but still here

I've tried and tried but i know i can't run away and avoid missus forever... You said she was ok but when we had to bump into each other she sounded the total opposite.. why you gotta lie to me? why you gotta make me think that the storm was over when actually we're smack in the middle of it and there's no way out...

I already told you no matter how bad the situation is, i'm here and thats a promise that i know i'll never break.. i know most of the time i have the wrong choice of words and tend to be insensative but please remember that i always love you.. i just hope you have the patience to last with me..

the pinch of reality just came rushing rushing in when i stagnant here and i see the people around me move on and have a life.. at times i just wanna scream but the sound isn't coming out.. i can't move i can't speak but seeing you just makes it all go away...

of all the things i ever wanted and needed, i need you...




No comments:

Post a Comment