Monday, November 30, 2009

Wahssup me online stalkers.. heehee... as in my other posts, i've been under
so much shit in this shithole country that i finally got a well
deserved break even thou it was for onli 3 days but i had a kick ass time with my faggola famili... gosh i lurve dem
to itty bitty pieces.. haha...

Went to visit the other faggolas dwn at seremban and on the second dae went dwn to port dickson..
FUH! the amt of big bikes touring we saw on the road was hmm.. refreshing... sori i ain't no minah kejar trans..
the beach was super2 clean n the water crystal clear... beaches here are shamefull drains called beaches... the water sports ther were fun but sadly i couldn't du ani.. damm the period... GRRR...

so i ape lagi, mcm ikan duyung dudok tepi pantai while my beloved faggolas were havin fun...
but nothing beat watching my dearest brother whom i lurve2 climb up the banana boat.. haha!! it was damm2 funneh watching the faggolas tumble into the water.. haha.. i laughed my ass off btw...

Now am bck at this shit hole where i'm starting wrk in 7 days tyme.. haixx.. gd bye social life n hello power
cash!! wheeyeah!!! so damm jealous of boyfie! that fagolla poo2 getting new handphone.. never wait for me.. but! nyehehee not his i phone!!! muakakka.. wait u big ass cutie i'll get meself a prada mobile n u can eat your heart out!!
nyeheh i love u stinky poo2...

i guess the holiday did wonders to me la... being away from him made me think that the prob we had bfore i left
was actuali very teeny tiny... i mean.. du understand we'll b taking a big step in a years time n yea..
my emotions are kinda hay-wire...

Emotionally challenged Naysha Owtzz

No comments:

Post a Comment