Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Flyiing off!!
on
Hiatus m0de♥

i'm tired frm work and that incident left me kissing the floor..
thankiew Boyfie for coming for me.. ♥

work today was murder!! with the endless flow of people coming in and out.. FYI ppl i'm an OT nurse in recovery area... but what reali made my day was when two new born babies were wheeled in recovery.. ouh gosh.. nothing beats the tirdness than looking on a new borns face n when he smiles bck... that reali made my day...

i just can't wait to slip on my party heels and partay with boyfie all night long.. haha no on bed activities thou.. sorry peeps those details are private... thank god i have my PH clearence and i can't wait to shake shake shake shake shakeit! whooyeahh..

now ain't feeling well kinda weak due to the floor kissing incident.. rang up boyfie and he came flying dwn frm *toot* (locatation undisclosed for sensatip reasons).. did a mini countdwn n its 1 mth n 1 wk to ma 21st.. goshies i feel old.. haha..

till nxt time me chikasss
Naysha owtsss

No comments:

Post a Comment